Fashion and Photography - By Tanya Aradhya



Sunday, November 25, 2012

Patience of Love.




Before I met you I was hurt , broken and I lost my hope in love. I had never thought I would feel like this again . A fairytale is what you are to me , Sir . It’s really easy to find ‘true’ love but what we have is the ‘right’ love. No matter what the consequence is we still can’t live without each other. Without you next to me I feel powerless and unprotected. My only fear is that if  you ever seek love in someone else other than me.  People say I’m a piece of work and you still choose to stay with me , I love you for that.  You made it so easy for me to fall for you and now that you’re leaving all I want to do is look at you and be all cuddled up in your arms. When you leave , I’ll start to count the days , day by day, till you come back because funnily that’s what my life will be when you’re gone , a count down.I want you to be happy with me wherever you may be. The distance really isn’t a problem for me. I will wait for you as long as it takes.  I’m sorry I gave you an impression that made you think that I was falling for someone else. The love I have for you is so powerful that no one can ever come between us , I promise you. I know you don’t trust me. You don’t have to lie to me. It’s okay. But I will do anything and everything to earn that trust my love. Because being with you , I have learnt the meaning of patience , the patience of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment