Fashion and Photography - By Tanya Aradhya



Monday, May 14, 2012

Appreciate

Santa Barbara

 


I take things for granted even though I know how much people suffer in this world without even having the word 'granted' exist in their vocabulary. Sometimes you look at your self in the mirror and  picture yourself as a person who you would want to be and not the person who you are already..


We never appreciate the things that are given to us , we always want more and nothing is ever enough for us. Some people may agree and some may not. But this is what 'I' think. I wont ever take a 'no' for an answer. That's one of my biggest problems. 


I always have to be the right one even though i'm wrong half the time. I used to think that if there's no love in this world then there is no hope to happiness. Now that I look at ,it's the other way around, if there's love in this world then there is no hope to happiness. 

Some times I just look at my life as a blessing , an appreciation and a gift. 

When you're ever feeling down or unhappy , do what most people would do. 
Go back to 1960 and listen to The Beatles and just have a great trip ahead :D

Right now , in my life , i'm between two objects . I'm a fucking Mesopotamia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment